Proper nutrition is often a crucial component of your treatment for diabetes, cancer, heart disease, and a number of other health conditions. Moreover, proper diet can aid in the prevention of disease, the improvement of immunity, and the decrease of the need for certain medications.
Berlin’s Hospital diet and nutrition services dietitians work with you to provide the education and support that is appropriate for you and your nutritional needs, whether it’s another consult or ongoing therapy for complicated matters. Dietitians in Berlin hospital can help you with:
- Diabetes education, including gestational diabetes
- Lipid management education
- Pediatric nutrition services
- Enteral and parenteral nutrition education
- Weight management for adults and children
- Disease-specific diets (such as for kidney disease, gastrointestinal problems, polycystic ovarian syndrome, celiac disease, cancer, etc.)
- Food allergy counseling
- Eating disorder therapy
- Pregnancy nutrition counseling
Our nutritionists are dietary counseling and educate the public who provide the latest up-to-date knowledge and advice.