Berlin Hospital provides comprehensive pediatric care for babies to 18-year-olds. We treat children and parents together, and we pledge to provide high-quality, safe care and also a caring, timely, and engaging experience for all of our patients and families.
Other specialist medical services for children include pediatric surgeons, neurologists, and gastroenterologists, as well as pediatric hospitalists, who are specifically trained to care for children in hospitals.
Pediatric Hospitalist Services
Paediatric hospitalists are specially trained physicians who practice only in hospitals to care for children. Hospitalists co – operate with each child’s personal physician to provide treatment while they are in the hospital.
Paediatric surgeons dedicated to general paediatric surgery for children ranging in age from infancy to early adolescence are among Community’s superior children’s services.
Patients from birth to 16 years of age can undergo specialized neurological care at Community Health Network. For a range of neurological issues such as epilepsy, seizures, and headaches, diagnostic testing and follow-up care are available.
Adolescent and Young Adult Health Center
A health center with services designed for adolescents, including adolescent growth and development, gynecology, behavioral health, healthy relationships, and more.
The Pediatric Units at Berlin Hospital provide family-friendly, safe suites that are designed to make children and their families as comfortable as possible during a hospital stay.
Pediatric Digestive Care
The pediatric gastroenterology program at Berlin Hospital is dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal disorders in children.
The Pediatrics division’s services include:
- Screening and early detection of congenital disorders
- Management of feeding disorders in children with focus on underweight cases.
- Management of asthma and skin allergies
- Growth and development monitoring
- Emergency paediatric services
- New born screening tests
- General paediatric master checkups
- Paediatric Critical Care
- Close support to paediatric surgery and paediatric orthopedic surgery (for selected cases only)
- Vaccinations as per the DHA guidelines
- Pediatric Registrars
- Cover emergency paediatric cases
- Attend all deliveries for essential newborn care unto resuscitation
- Paediatric Specialists/Consultants
- Treat critically ill children
- Available at the OPD on an appointment basis
- OPD Services
- Screening of mental health disorders
- Parental guidance
- Nutrition education
- Quality healthcare education
- Multi-disciplinary approach to children with chronic and complex medical problems
- Critical Care Inpatient Services
- Counselling services for emotional and behavioral disorders
- 11 rooms for paediatric IP for children with critical illnesses