Community Physical Therapy and Rehab can meet your physical rehabilitation needs at a convenient location for you. Our highly trained therapists can treat conditions resulting from an injury, illness or surgery; we treat all ages for orthopedic, neurological, speech and hearing or balance conditions.
Community Physical Therapy and Rehab therapists are trained to treat a wide range of diagnoses in patients from pediatrics to geriatrics. Patients may be recovering from an injury, illness or surgical procedure that requires therapeutic treatment. Patients can choose from physical therapists, occupational therapists, or speech and hearing experts who will provide an individualized treatment plan based on your condition. Therapy is an effective treatment for joint pain, back pain, neck pain, muscle sprains and strains, incontinence, pelvic pain, lymphedema and many other health conditions.
To help patients better understand their potential out-of-pocket costs for therapy, we have put together average cost amounts for physical, occupational and speech therapy.
Physical therapy provides a variety of rehabilitation treatments to address an individual’s movement issues, pain, strength and endurance in recovery from illness, injury or surgery.
Occupational therapists focus on improving motor, sensory, cognition and behavioral functioning to help people return to their lives. This may include independence in the home, work, school or play.
Speech-language therapists provide services for children with speech and language delays to improve speech impairments and language comprehension.
Pediatric services include physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy to address orthopedic injuries, neurological issues, motor delays, mobility problems and more.
Neuro Specialty Program
The Neuro Specialty Program provides outpatient treatment for adults with acquired neurological disorders to help them return to independent living.
Our physiotherapists offer the following services:
- Stretching, mobilizing and manipulative techniques
- Neck/back disorders: Diagnosis, treatment and follow up
- Hip & knee conditions: Diagnosis, treatment and follow up
- Foot/ankle injuries, sprains/strains: Diagnosis, treatment and follow up
- Sports & automobile injuries: Diagnosis, treatment and follow up
- Shoulder pain: Diagnosis, treatment and follow up
- Arthritis: Diagnosis, treatment and follow up
- Stroke: Diagnosis, treatment and follow up
- Vestibular disorders: Diagnosis, treatment and follow up
- Neurological conditions: Diagnosis, treatment and follow up
- Weight Control: Diagnosis, treatment and follow up
- Rehabilitation for Urinary Incontinence
- Rehabilitation for Special Needs