Experts in Pulmonology at Berlin Hospitals consult on diagnostic, preventive therapeutic services for patients with illnesses that affect the lungs and breathing. The latest technology is used to provide state-of-the-art care in both the outpatient and hospital settings, including the intensive care units.
Our Pulmonary/Critical Care specialists are experts in a range of respiratory conditions including but not limited to: Lung cancer diagnosis; Chronic obstructive lung diseases; Asthma; Interstitial and pulmonary lung diseases; Pulmonary vascular disease (including Pulmonary hypertension); Sleep disorders; Acute and chronic respiratory failure; Respiration allergies; Critical Care; Bronchiectasis; Pleural diseases (including Pleural effusion and Pneumothorax); Pulmonary thromboembolism; and various lung infections. At Berlin Hospitals we believe that patients and their families should have access to high quality healthcare at a center that they trust.
Services offered through the Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine specialty include:
- Outpatient clinics for evaluation and treatment of various lung conditions
- evaluation and treatment of various lung conditions
- Intensive care services for management and treatment of the critically ill
- Bronchoscopic diagnosis and treatment
- Access to various diagnostic and treatment protocols
- Pulmonary Function Laboratory
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program