Our ENT department specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of all diseases of the Ear, Nose & Throat & Head and Neck in children and adults. Some of the common problems we see and deal withare sinusitis, Tonsillitis, Otiin Media, Glue Ear, Otosclerosis, Adenoid enlargement and allergic rhinitis. The ENT department is well equipped with state-of-the-art machines and Audiology services.
- Audiology Services
- Myringotomy and Grommet insertion
- Tympano – Mastoidectomy and Ossiculoplasty
- Stepedectomy for Otosclerosis
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS) to treat Chronic Sinusitis
- Nasal obstruction surgery like – Septoplasty & Turbinectomy
- Sleep Apnoea Surgery
- Microlaryngeal Surgery (ML Scopy) for vocal cord pathologies
Head & Neck
- Salivary Gland Excision
- Thyroid Gland Surgery
- Surgery for intra oral pathologies
- Surgery for neck swellings
- Upper aero digestive tract endoscopies
The audiology department specializes in the assessment and differential diagnosis of various ear related problems for all age groups (neonates to geriatric). Our Audiologists aim to assist people with hearing and hearing related problems by aural rehabilitation through comprehensive assessments, diagnosis and treatment programs.
The Various Services And Tests Provided Are:
- Assessment of type and degree of hearing loss (Pure Tone Audiogram).
- Assessment of Middle ear Function (Impedence Audiogram + Reflexometry).
- Assessment of Eustachian Tube Function.
- Neonatal Hearing Screening (Auditory Brainstem Response).
- Differential Diagnosis of Inner ear and Brain stem (Cochlear vs Retro-Cochlear) related hearing disorders.
Other services include
- Biopsy mouth/tongue/ear
- Cautery/out fracture inferior turbinate
- Division tongue-tie
- Excision lymph nodes
- Intranasal polypectomy
- Removal submandibular calculus
- Sinus washout
- Submucous diathermy