Anesthesiologists assist with guaranteeing the wellbeing of patients going through a medical procedure. The anesthesiologist gives care to the patient to bare the aggravation and pain they would somehow experience.
The Anesthesiology department provides the following services:
- Perioperative care for major and minor surgical procedures
- Postoperative pain management
- Sedation for minor surgical procedures
- Ultrasound guided nerve blocks
- Emergency, Trauma care and ICU Management
- Administration of anesthesia in all subspecialties
- Anesthesia for Painless Delivery (Epidural analgesia)
- Preoperative medical evaluations
- Pediatric Anesthesia
- Anesthesia for Radiology, Endoscopy and Dentistry outside the OT.