When everyday activities are affected by an orthopedic condition, turn to the experts at Community for a proper diagnosis and treatment plan. Whether you have a new or chronic condition with your musculoskeletal system, our orthopedic specialists will help you navigate your way back to what’s important to you.
Bicycling, gardening, shopping, walking…
Community Physician Network Orthopedic Specialty Care is the Central Indiana area’s expert team for diagnosing and treating the full spectrum of orthopedic conditions. Our orthopedic surgeons are highly trained in general orthopedics, as well as their specific fields, making them the specialists of choice for everything: back, neck or joint pain, sprains, tears and strains, joint replacement, fractures, arthritis and more. Our dedicated hip and knee joint replacement unit, the Center for Joint Health, gets patients struggling with hip and knee pain back to enjoying life before joint pain.
Knee and shoulder Experts .
Our knee and shoulder specialty center offers both surgical and non-surgical treatment for knee injuries and conditions for patients of all ages.
At Berlin Health care , highly skilled orthopedic surgeons are continually expanding the boundaries of orthopedic medicine.
Our orthopedic and sports medicine team along with our pediatric specialist provide non-surgical and surgical treatment for general orthopedic conditions.
Spine, Neck And Back Pain
Options for treating spine, beck and back pain include cervical, thoracic and lumbar surgery, as well as non-surgical methods.
Our sports medicine physicians, athletic trainers and therapists are dedicated to treating sports and orthopedic injuries in athletes so they can get back in the game.
Hip And Knee Joint Replacement
Our Orthopedics Center for Joint Health helps navigate patients through joint surgery and the rehabilitation process – to get back to a higher standard of living at home.
Scope of Surgeries
Our physicians use sophisticated, minimally invasive techniques and state-of-the-art equipment to treat a variety of sports injuries, as well as knee, elbow, shoulder, hip and wrist pain. Some of the pioneering procedures available at BHC facility include:
Our BHC Comprehensive Orthopedic Center includes a multidisciplinary team of experts with special training in the care and education of patients with orthopedic concerns and includes physicians, nurses, and physical therapists that design a customized program of care and support for your needs.
You can rest assured knowing Berlin Health care physicians are leaders in orthopedics and their respective subspecialty, delivering an exceptional level of expertise and experience. BHC’s orthopedic surgeons are highly trained and skilled in both general and specialty orthopedic care. All physicians are fellowship trained and board certified. Many have earned professional awards and honors, and frequently publish and speak in their areas of specialty.
Surgeries performed through our experts includes:
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Arthroscopically aided Anterior Cruciate Ligament Repair (ACL)/Augmentation/Reconstruction
- Revision Arthroplasty
- Infected/Septic Arthritis
- Failed Arthroplasty
- Spinal procedures including:
- Discectomy (open)
- Microscopic discectomy
- Posterior decompression
The Orthopedic division provides treatments for:
- Work related accidents and injuries
- Muscle pain and inflammation/Muscular cramps/Radiculopathy
- Low back pain management
- Joint problems
- Neck stiffness
- Sports injuries and sprains
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Arthroscopic surgery for the shoulder, elbow, wrist, knee and ankle.
- Hand and wrist surgery
- Dedicated physiotherapy, occupational therapy and rehabilitation department
- Trigger finger
- De Quervain’s tenosynovitis
- knee replacement
- total knee replacement
- knee replacement surgery
- partial knee replacement
- hip replacement
- hip joint replacement
- Arthroscopic rotator cuff repair
- shoulder ligaments
- ligament tear
- knee ligament repair
- Sports injury
- ligament tear surgery
- Diagnostic Arthroscopy (knee)
- Carpal Tunnel decompression
- Casting, splinting, bracing, change of plaster
- DeQuervains release
- Trigger finger/thumb release
- Examination under anesthesia
- Excision of local skin lesion
- Serial casting for limbs/spine deformities
- Arthroscopic Meniscal (Repair Knee)
- Arthroscopic Meniscectomy
- Arthroscopic Chondroplasty (knee)
- Arthroscopic Plica Excision (Knee)
- Arthroscopic Lateral Release (Knee)
- Arthroscopic Patellar MPFL Reconstruction (Knee)
- Arthroscopic Medial Plication (Knee)
- Arthroscopic Micro Fracture (Ankle, Knee)
- Arthroscopic Anterior Fat Pad Decompression (Knee)
- Arthroscopic Knee Notch Plasty
- Implant Removal (Minor)
- Closed Reduction of Fracture/ Dislocation
- Closed Reduction + Percutaneous Fixation
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Arthroscopic Subacromial Decompression (Shoulder)
- Arthroscopic Decompression of Calcified Tendinitis
- Arthroscopic Slap Lesion Debridement/ Repair
- Arthroscopic Decompression + Rotator Cuff repair
- Arthrodesis of Small joints
- Arthroscopic Debridement/ Loose Body Removal (Knee, Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, Ankle)
- Correction of Hallux Valgus (Soft Tissue)
- Open Reduction of Fracture/Fixation (Small Bone)
- Tendon repair (Minor)
- Tenolysis of trigger Finger (One, Two)
- Dupuytren’s Contracture
- Claw Toe Reconstruction (One toe, Two Toes)