According to the World Health Organization, health is an essential and important component of overall health . People with psychiatric issues can immediately receive exams, diagnosis, and treatment at Berlin Hospital’s Department of Psychiatry.
We have a board-certified psychiatrist on staff who is dedicated to identifying and treating common mental diseases as well as enhancing patient well-being. Mental problems are diagnosed and treated utilizing a variety of psychopharmacological and psychotherapeutic approaches.
The department’s specialty covers a range of mental, emotional and behavioral problems including the following conditions:
- Schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders
- Mood disorders (Depression, Mania, etc)
- Anxiety disorders (Obsession, Phobia, PTSD, etc)
- Personality disorders
- Relationship and Sexual problems
- Common childhood and adolescent mental disorders including Depression, Anxiety, ADHD, poor scholastic performance, etc.
- Couples Therapy
- Anger management