Pre-pregnancy, pregnancy, newborn care, midlife health, breast health, fertility, pelvic health and more. Find OB/GYNs near you and explore women’s health and wellness programs and education designed for your age.
Services And Programs
At Berlin health care , we can take care of women through every stage of their lives. Whether you’re making pre-pregnancy decisions or need pregnancy care, searching for doctors for your family, or have questions about midlife health and beyond, we have expert physicians and wellness programs to keep you informed and feeling your best.
Explore the ways Community can help you get ready for pregnancy, from choosing a hospital to finding the perfect physician.
As you move through your pregnancy, you’ll find everything you need about prepearing for having a baby , labor and delivery options designed for you, high-risk pregnancy care and more.
After your baby has arrived, Berlin Health care grows with you and your family – with pediatricians who are experts in caring for children, newborn through adolescents and family practice physicians for the whole family.
Check Screenings Off Your List
Preventative screenings keep you feeling your best—at every stage of life. Download a screenings checklist that you and your primary care doctor can review together.
Breast health is an important part of a woman’s overall well-being. As early as your 20s, it’s important to self-check at home and get clinical breast exams yearly. Your doctor can help you decide when and how often to get routine screening mammograms, which may depend on your age or family history of breast cancer or other conditions.
We offer comprehensive breast care services and breast diagnostic and screening service . We offer the latest technology for mammograms, with our International trained expert no worries about Breast Health.
State-of-the-art diagnostic services available to diagnose and treat benign and malignant breast disease include breast MRI, mammography, breast sonography/ultrasound, biopsy, ductography and more. Tests are conducted at our Breast Diagnostic Centers utilizing state-of-the-art technology and equipment operated by licensed, certified or registered technical staff who function under the direct supervision of our physicians and radiologists. All tests are interpreted by our radiologists.
Community Breast Care
At Community Breast Care, we’ve set an ambitious goal: To increase the number of breast cancer survivors. That starts by having the best breast care expertise in the area and making our services available whenever you need them.
After your baby has arrived, Community grows with you and your family – with pediatricians who are experts in caring for children, newborn through adolescents and family practice physicians for the whole family.
Community offers resources and experts to address the special health needs of women in their midlife years, including menopause, heart disease, colon health, breast cancer, bone health and more.
The surgical procedures performed through our experts include:
Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
• Laparoscopic treatment for ectopic pregnancy
• Normal Delivery
• Caesarean Delivery
• Care of miscarriage
• Laparoscopic removal of Adnexal Cysts
• Cervical Cerclage
The Gynaecology division provides services such as:
- Hormonal dysfunctions management
- Irregular menstrual cycle management
- Acute, repeated and chronic pelvic infection management
- Premarital counselling
- Pre-conception counselling
- Pre-menopausal and post–menopausal counselling
- Cancer awareness and prevention
- Surgical management of Endometriosis, Fibroids, etc.
- Laparoscopic/ Minimally Invasive Surgeries ensuring minimal incisions & faster recovery.
- Comprehensive well woman & well baby clinic
- State of the art delivery suites and midwifery services
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit III
- Advanced radiological facilities
- Management of high risk obstetrics including multiple pregnancies, IUGR, pregnancy induced hypertension, gestational diabetes and endocrine disorders
- Bladder distension
- Cautery to cervix
- Dilatation and curettage
- Endometrial ablation
- Endometrial biopsy
- Excision urethral caruncle
- Fenton’s procedure
- Labial procedures/Bartholin’s
- Laparoscopic – diathermy endometriosis/division adhesions/aspiration ovarian cyst/dye test
- Insertion and removal of IUCD
- Tension free vaginal tape
- Urethral dilatation