Dr. Moamen Abdelrahim
Dr. Moamen Mohammed Amin Abdelrahim
Consultant Urologist, Associate professor of Urology
M.D (PhD.), MSc, Urology (Egypt), Fellowship (Canada).
Dr. Moamen Mohammed Amin Abdelrahim is a Consultant Urologist, has more than 22 years’ experience in his field with a special interest in minimally invasive stone management and Laparoscopic Surgery, Open urological procedures, Oncology, Reconstructive Surgery, Andrology including male sexual dysfunction and male infertility.
- Endourological procedures including percutaneous renal stone surgery, retrograde intra-renal surgery, ureteroscopy, with laser stone therapy and shock wave stone therapy.
- Andorolgy including male sexual dysfunction, low intensity shock wave therapy for erectile dysfunction and male infertility.
- Open urological procedures including urolithiasis, oncology, and reconstructive surgery. Transurethral resection of prostate endoscopicaly( TURP, TUIP), and Green laser prostatectomy as well as open prostatectomy for prostate , nerve sparing retro-pubic radical prostatectomy for prostate cancer and Trans urethral resection of bladder tumors (TURBT).
- Nephron-sparing surgery for renal tumors.
- Interventional renal ultrasonography and transrectal ultrasonography.
- Laparoscopic surgery including varicocelectomy, nephrectomy and undescended testis.
- Pediatric plastic urological surgery, stone procedures and congenital anomalies.
- Female stress incontinence surgery and minimal invasive procedures (TOT) and intravesical Botox injection.
- Urodynamic examination including cystometry, UPP and pressure flow study.